We value our faith partnerships
EnCircle was founded by Lutherans as an orphanage over 130 years ago, and we have partnered with faith communities to live out our mission since then. We value the opportunity to be connected to Lutheran church families, as well as many other faith communities throughout Virginia. It is our history and foundation.
We offer a speaker’s bureau on areas of staff expertise. Topics include the impact of trauma, how to support foster families, coping through the stresses of caregiving, and many more. During this time of social distancing, we are happy to arrange a virtual gathering on Zoom. If you would like to have one of our staff members speak to your congregation and/or community about one of these issues, please contact Melissa Leecy.
We value partnerships that share the call to help and support our neighbors in living full and abundant lives. If you, your congregation or organization feels called to join us, there are many ways that you can get involved with enCircle’s mission to serve. We would be honored to partner with you!
Does participating in multiple opportunities year-round sound like an exciting partnership for your congregation or group? Consider becoming a Program Sponsor!
There are multiple levels of sponsorship available for Minnick Schools, Group Homes, Foster Care families and more. Sponsors commit to three engagements per year, and receive biannual updates on your program and recognition of your sponsorship. Sponsorship is a wonderful way to engage and support enCircle’s mission.
DREAM BIG and CONTACT US TODAY!
Have another idea or area of expertise that you would like to share? Contact Melissa Leecy, Director of Philanthropy, with details. We are excited to work with you in our mission to serve in our shared communities.
Current partnership opportunities include:
- Synod Minnick Tech Campaign to support Wi-Fi for remote learning
- Back to School Supply Drives for schools and foster care families
- Minnick School Backpack Meal Programs supplementing student meals throughout the school year
- Thanksgiving Meal Drive for school families, Group Home residents, and foster care family holiday meals
- Angel Tree Donations for students and their families, Group Home residents, and foster family holiday needs and gifts
- Teacher, Direct Service Professional and Nurse Appreciation Day(s) supply donations
- SOL Testing Snacks for students and foster families to support health and wellness during this important time
- Camping Dreams Sponsorships that enable Group Home residents to attend sleepaway camp for a night each September
- Virginia Synod Week of Service (annually in September) provides opportunities for congregations to engage directly in enCircle's mission to serve